|By Jo Anne Malpass
There’s a fun new activity available on the North Shuswap, let the good times roll.
Zorboratic is now open at Celista. Dale, Corinne and Zahyna Lewis of Celista Adventures Ltd. have built a zorbing track on a gentle grassy slope behind Sun Beach, on Evans Road. Zorbing is the sport of rolling downhill inside a giant transparent inflated plastic orb.
In other news….
- Canada’s 150th Celebrated Locally – pg. 15
- Expanded Building Inspections for Area pg. 16
- CSRD Proposes Noise Bylaw – pg. 12
- Canada Day events – see full list on Events page
- Lumberjack competition – July 2 -pg. 23
- North Shuswap Art Show & Sale – July 8 at Copper Island Pub – pg. 53
- Great Shuswap Pottery Sale July 15, 16 at Celista Hall
- Splish Splash Art Sale July 29 & 30 at Celista Hall
- An evening with Janis Joplin Aug 1 – pg.35
- Check out more events on page. 72
** Having a hard time reading this version of the Kicker?
Click on “past issues” for a pdf. version
Ad Deadline for next issue is WEDNESDAY July 19
We hit the stands on Aug 4
** For advertising info email email@example.com or call Tracy 250-955-0534
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker