|Submitted by: Bill Huxley
(Sandra and Bill are recent full-time immigrants from Kamloops enjoying Anglemont since July 1, 2014.) ROSS CREEK LANDING held its “First Annual Fly-In” on June 27 & 28, 2015 with great success!
Ross Creek Landing is a newly approved “registered” airstrip located on the old Findlay Forest property east of the Ross Creek Store. It is a private airdrome/airstrip with “prior permission required” (PPR) before anyone lands.
Read more on the front page of this issue of the Kicker.
In other news….
- Local Forest Fires … pg.10
- Healthy Heart Contest … pg.17
- Evelyn Falls Trail open in Anglemont … pg.18
- Gov’t supports expansion of Hwy 1 to Chase … pg.43
- Femme Zeppelin Seymour Arm Summer Sizzler – Aug 1
- Chase Cornstock Aug 8
- Roots & Blues Salmon Arm Aug 14 - 16
- Gateway Lakeview tour / Openhouse Aug 21
- Revival with “Kenny Rogers” Aug 22
- Friday Nights Live in Scotch Creek
- Music in the Bay – Thursdays in Blind Bay
. . . Check out all the events on our Calendar of Events pg. 72
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker
Ad Deadline for next issue is Aug 21
We hit the stands on Sept 4.
** For all advertising info email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Tracy 250-955-0534