|By Director Larry Morgan
A public meeting was held on Friday, May 20th, at the Scotch Creek Community Hall to provide an overview and update to users of the Saratoga Water System, owned and operated by the CSRD.
The meeting was organized in response to inquiries received from a number of Saratoga Water System users regarding the CSRD’s decision to continue to requisition the same parcel tax amount in 2016 considering that as of December, 2015, the original debt for the water system was paid off.
….read more on the front page of this issue of the Kicker
In other news….
- Reinbrecht granted bail pending appeal .. pg. 8
- School Trustee appointed, board replaced in School District 83 … pg. 20
- Captains Village Marina 40 years on the North Shuswap … pg.23
- APC Tables Gateway Recommendation … pg. 24
- Canada Day Events listed on page 70
- The Fab Fourever – July 15 at the Lakeview Centre – Anglemont
- The Great Shuswap Pottery Sale - July 16 & 17, Celista Hall.
- High Country Pottery Sale - July 30 & 31, Sorrento Memorial Hall
- Chase First Annual Music on the Lake - Tuesday evenings in July to August
- More events on pg.70
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker
** Having a hard time reading this version of the Kicker?
Click on the link below “past issues” for a pdf. version
Ad Deadline for next issue is July 15
We hit the stands on July 29
** For advertising info email email@example.com or call Tracy 250-955-0534