|By Jo Anne Malpass
“Please contribute to the heart beat of our community” is the message being sent out by the North Shuswap Health Centre Society.
In order to keep health services at Scotch Creek, the Society has made an offer to purchase the portion of the building where the medical clinic is located and has started a fund raising campaign.
Read more on the front page of this issue of the Kicker.
In other news….
- Interior Health provides funding to Sorrento and North Shuswap Health Centres. Pg.12
- Shuswap Watershed Council approves five-year program. Pg.13
- Friday Night Live welcomes another season in Scotch Creek. Pg.29
- Canada Day Celebrations pg. 55
- Annual Fathers’ Day lobster dinner at NS community Hall – Fri. Jun 19
- Elvis Evolution at Lakeview Centre, Anglemont – Jun 20
- 22nd Annual Fathers’ Day Poker run –
- Performances from Canadian White Water (Jun 19) and Buckley Trio (Jun 28)at Carlin Hall
. . . Check out all the events on our Calendar of Events pg. 65
Check the Kicker out on Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com/shuswapkicker
Ad Deadline for next issue is June 19
We hit the stands on July 3rd.
** For all advertising info email email@example.com or call Tracy 250-955-0534