|By Jo Anne Malpass
Signs directing the public to the Scotch Creek/Hlina trail have been placed on the Squilax-Anglemont highway east of Scotch Creek at Leopold Road.
The Scotch Creek/Hlina trail was built as a project of the Columbia Shuswap Regional District Area F Parks Commission, in partnership with the Shuswap Trail Alliance and local trail enthusiasts. The first section of the trail has been completed to the Scotch Creek Lookout.
....Read more in the front page of this issue of the Kicker.
* North Shuswap Health Centre Society still looking for doctors
* Better at Home in the Shuswap Helping seniors
* Blind Bay Celebrating 100 years!
* Reinbrecht houseboat collision trial postponed again
* Decision on Shuswap docks still being reviewed
Calendar of Events
-First Responders Expose July 15
-Skwlax competition Pow Wow July 18 -20
-Great Shuswap Pottery Sale July 19 -20
-High Country Pottery Sale Aug 2-3
-Eagle Bay Day Aug 2
-Sicamous Antique & classic boat festival July 25-27
More details and events on pg. 73
Next Kicker ad deadline is July 18
We hit the stands Aug 1st!